duminică, 26 august 2007

AVON


Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with over $8 billion in annual revenue. As the world’s largest direct seller, Avon markets to women in well over 100 countries through over five million independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon’s product line includes beauty products, fashion jewelry and apparel, and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Avon Solutions, Advance Techniques, Avon Naturals, Mark, and Avon Wellness.

I am an Avon Sales Representative for over a year but I use Avon products for a very long time. I became an Avon Sales Representative just because I wanted to be the first to know about the new Avon products and to order them whenever I want. Now all my family uses Avon and we are very pleased: deodorants, perfumes, face creams and body lotions, makeup, shower gels, shampoo and conditioner, we tried all the Avon products and we will keep on using them while they are so good quality and inexpensive.

Niciun comentariu: